About De Zee Meeuw Huis
It's a kind of 'fishy' tale: There once was a man and his wife who loved the sea, but further away they couldn't be. They decided to work on a master plan, and just about then they met another young man. This savvy fellow shared the dream. So they continued the journey as a team, to bring you the fish, some cooked, some shelled, all the way to the bushveld. But it wasn't easy as I'm sure you can tell. They needed the help of another good pal. He showed then the way to a special place, which is now known as De Zee Meeuw Huis. Where family and friends can come and a see, why gulls would be sitting in a kameeldoring tree."
I literally drooled when he told me that they have a live oystertank! I told him that I would throw tons of Tabasco sauce, lemon juice and pepper in there, get in and leave my table manners at home - Gremlin style!
Soooo, if you are ever in the area, go and have some feeeesh! Kapeeesh?
Directions to De Zee Meeuw HuisFrom Pretoria:
• Head north on Ou Warmbadpad Road/R101;
• After 8.6 km turn right onto the R734, and travel for 1.5 km;
• Turn left to merge onto the N1 towards Polokwane, a partial toll road;
• After 54.4 km, take exit 238 to merge onto the R516 toward Bela Bela;
• After 8.9 km turn right onto Marx Street/R101;
• Turn right onto Potgieter Road/R101;
• Keep a slight left towards Sutter Road;
• Turn right onto Sutter Road;
• Take the first left onto Kretzschmar Street;
• Take the third left onto Moffat Road .
Reviews for De Zee Meeuw Huis1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near De Zee Meeuw Huis
De Zee Meeuw Huis Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling