About Dodo Bistro
Dodo Bistro is one of the oldest restaurants in Scottburgh and still a favourite with locals and tourists alike. The romantic and traditional atmosphere creates the perfect place to spoil your significant other. Children are welcome.
The menu offers authentic French cuisine with options including prawn and octopus curry and traditional fish and steak dishes. Desserts are a must at Dodo and the crème brulee and homemade ice cream are untouchable.
Dodo Bistro is set within a historic colonial house which enhances the romance of the restaurant. Fine dining and professional service are to be expected at this establishment.
They have great family specials and also cater for functions by prior arrangement. They are open for dinner and lunch from Monday to Saturday. Please call for more information and bookings.
Directions to Dodo BistroFrom Amanzimtoti:
• Head southwest on the N2 and travel for 27.5 km;
• Take exit 110 towards Dududu/R102/Scottburgh;
• Turn left towards Mill Road;
• Continue straight onto Mill Road;
• Continue onto Dududu Road;
• Turn right onto the R102;
• Take the first left onto George Crookes Street;
• Turn right onto Scott Street;
• Your destination will be on Cordiner Street, number 18.
Accommodation near Dodo Bistro
Dodo Bistro Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling