About Maliba River Lodge
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Maliba River Lodge
The Kingdom of Lesotho sits at more than 1000m above sea level and gives this small country its other name, the "Kingdom in the Sky". This luxurious lodge offers a tranquil retreat set in a pristine high altitude, sub alpine wilderness valley deep in the north of Lesotho's breath-taking Maluti and Drakensburg Mountains. The lodge is situated within the borders of Ts’ehlanyane National Park, a four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and six hours from Durban on tarred roads. Maliba River Lodge is a self-catering retreat set in a pristine wilderness valley deep in the north of Lesotho's breath-taking Maluti and Drakensberg Mountains. The lodge offers four cosy and modern fully serviced accommodation and is situated right on the clear waters of the Ts’ehlanyane River. Each River lodge can accommodate up to 8 people. It is perfect for families, groups of friends or even couples that want an affordable getaway where they can relax in peace and serenity. The main lodge features a gourmet restaurant & bistro, two bars with quiet discreet areas to relax in with views of the surrounding mountains. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape on horseback, go hiking along the various mountain trails, enjoy a visit to the cultural village or indulge a massage from at the Maliba spa. Maliba Lodge also offers a kids club to keep your little ones entertained.
More About Maliba River Lodge
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Sotho (Sesotho)
Wedding Venues: An ideal venue for an intimate wedding in the mountains of Lesotho.
1. The per person rates displayed are for eight guests, hence we advise guests to request the appropriate tariffs.
2. Please note that the rates are subject to the number of guests staying, hence we advise guests to request the appropriate tariffs.
3. Prices may fluctuate according to the amount of persons in your travel group.
4. Rates quoted are in South African rand and are per person per night.
5. Rates quoted are inclusive of 14% vat.
6. A 20% loading applied for Christmas and minimum of a two night stay during these periods.
7. Room release time is at 18:00 hrs unless we are notified of a late arrival.
8. A 50% deposit is required on confirmation of booking.
9. A breakage deposit fee of R500 will be charged upon check-in and is subject to a refund upon departure.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling