About Salt Life
Salt Life is in a quiet cul-de-sac that is located only 70 metres from the pristine Golden Mile Beach, in St Helena Bay.Salt Life is located in the owner's property and can accommodate up to four guests. The apartment comprises one bedroom, one bathroom, and an open-plan kitchen and living area.The lounge has a sleeper couch and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with selected DStv channels. Free Wi-Fi access, as well as braai facilities, is also provided.Activities in and around the area include Funworld, La Vita Spa as well as Durban Holocaust and Genocide Cent
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Welcome to Salt Life, we would like to just remind you of the following.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Wi- Fi: rienks
• Check-out is 10 a.m. strictly we kindly request that you please leave the apartment the way you found it neat and clean please take out your trash and any alcoholic bottles and place it in the green bin outside. Please leave the keys in the door upstairs and close the door at exit down stairs.
• There is a once off fully refundable cash breakage deposit of R500 is payable on every confirmed booking please pay it to Sarita upon check in. The breakage deposit will be paid back to the guest within 5 working days from departure If the property and its contents are in the same condition as it was found please provide us with your banking details before departure.
Deposits can be paid into the following account:
Account¬: Johardi , Bank: FNB , Acc: 62787119900 , Branch : 250655 , Gold Business Account
• The outstanding balance must be paid in full before or on the day of arrival.
• Firewood must be purchased any items broken by the guest during their stay must be replaced by the guests, if not it will be deducted from the deposit.
• Please do not eat on the couches and or beds as this forms part of the stain damage. Please notify us of any stains immediately.
• Cleaning service is available by prior arrangements at an additional cost.
• Smoking indoors is not allowed. Please do not leave any buds in our garden boxes and or throw them over the rail – YOU WILL be fined R100 per bud!
• Keep music levels low please, music is totally acceptable but just not blaring loud and the west coast is famous for its tranquillity quiet times are from 10:30 until 7:30 in the morning.
• We have on going water restrictions, please use water sparingly. Thank you.
• Do have lots of fun and relaxation
• For any problems call Sarita on 0833393673, 0823780723 or send an email to [email protected]
Rienks Beach Nook
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling